The JH MINT Coin Shop Opening Day (Now Closed!)
(New Bullion Shop in Grass Valley, CA)
Silver Stock Report
by Jason Hommel, September 7th, 2009
Yes, I know people
expect to read commentary when they subscribe to an email list. I
apologize that I don't have anything very much in depth right
now. There is a lot to report, but I've been very busy coordinating
the opening of a new coin shop, buying monitors, PC's, desks, signs,
I do note that there have been at least five major bombshells
coming out of China in recent months, all very good for higher silver and
gold prices. Many commentators are paid to tell you that these don't
matter, and they will tell you that I'm paid to "advertise" silver and
gold. Of course I am, and they are paid to bash it. Everyone
has an agenda, but who is honest, the ones promoting honest money, or the
ones promoting fraudulent money?
1. China announced their central bank increased gold holdings
from 400 tonnes to over 1000 tonnes.
2. China announced they might stop exporting all "rare
earths". China produces 95% of the world's supply of rare earth
metals, which are used in all sorts of high tech products, especially hand
3. China announced that they wanted their people to buy silver,
because it's cheap.
4. China announced that their "state owned" companies may
not have to pay out on derivatives losses.
5. Hong Kong announced they built a "state owned" gold vault, and
that they will be taking physical delivery of their London Gold by
In other news, there will be a freedom march on
Washington September 12th.
A good review
of what this freedom march stands for is a review of suggested
- You can’t spend your way out of debt.
- Yes we can – stop the bailouts!
- Money doesn’t grow on trees, some of us work for it.
- Bailouts + Debt = fiscal child abuse
- Stop Spending, Start Cutting
- We Want Less
- Why don’t you cut my taxes instead?
- Promote responsibility, no more bailouts!
- Let the markets work.
- Stop rewarding failure.
- Save the children – stop spending their money.
- Stop Cap and Tax
- Who will bail out the government?
- I will not pay for someone else’s house.
- I don’t want your debt.
- Stop punishing success.
- You can’t multiply wealth by dividing it.
- Redistribution just means less for everyone.
- Your pork broke my piggy bank.
- We the people want our money back.
- Freedom – a stimulus we can afford.
- Let the failures fail.
- From each according to the IRS …to Pelosi, Reid, and ACORN
- Free markets, not free loaders
- Don’t mortgage our future
- Read the bills before you sign
- The more you tax, the madder we get
- Dead people may vote, but they don’t pay taxes
- We’ll all be sick when health care is free
- ObamaCare makes me sick
- Socialism: trickle up poverty
- Taxation cures incentive
- Government is the problem, not the solution
- Our wallets are not “shovel ready”
- If you’re not mad, you don’t pay taxes
- The best social program is a job
- Give me liberty not debt
Next news item:
A man who bribed a Kenyan official to get
Obama's real Kenyan birth certificate, subitted the birth certificate to
the courts, with an affidavit under "penalty of pergury".
nobody has claimed my $100,000 reward.
A Few Emails From Readers July 31st,
$100,000 Reward for Proof of Obama's "natural born" Citizen
Status Still Open After 2 Days. July 30th, 2009
$100,000 Reward for Proof of Obama's "natural born citizen"
status. July 28th, 2009
In case you miss an email, check the archives:
Yes, we sell silver,
Or visit www.momsilvershop.com
ship in lots of more or less than 100 ounces, and overseas,
and take credit cards or pay pal.)